Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a complete system of health care. In TCM, we work with the Qi (vital energy) and Blood of each individual. Qi and Blood should be flowing freely in our channels for us to experience good health. Otherwise, pain, weakness, and disease can arise. I love to focus on acupuncture for anxiety and depression since so many people are needing emotional support these days. Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine is wonderful, natural anxiety support.
5 Branches of TCM
We work with these modalities, which are the five branches of TCM, to balance Qi & Blood and offer natural anxiety support:
- Dietetics & Whole Food Nutrition
- Qigong Energy Healing
- Tuina Massage & Acupressure (w/ essential oils)
* I offer in-person sessions at my office in Belmont, CA and online healing sessions over Zoom (we can do all the modalities listed above remotely, except for acupuncture.Book Now
Together, we can manage & potentially resolve:
- Stress, anxiety, sleep & mood disorders
- Chronic health issues with an emotional root
- Acute illnesses
- Physical, emotional, & mental trauma
- Poor confidence, self-esteem, body acceptance
- and much more…
Our work together will bring balance and ease to your body, heart, mind, and spirit.
It can help your relationships with family, friends, and your community.
You’ll also deepen your connection to your higher self & spiritual nature.
Book your online coaching session HERE