Traditional Chinese Medicine Healing
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a complete system of health care. In TCM, we work with the Qi (vital energy) and Blood of each individual. Qi and Blood should be flowing freely in our channels for us to experience good health. If Qi & Blood are stuck somewhere in the channels, then pain, weakness, or disease can arise.
5 Branches of TCM
We work with these modalities, which are the five branches of TCM, to balance Qi & Blood:
- Acupuncture or Acupressure (I incorporate essential oils too)
- Qi gong (energy work similar to Reiki)
- Tuina massage
I’m currently only doing online healing sessions, which are just as effective as in-person work. I LOVE this approach because you learn how to help yourself (and your family) heal.
Together, we can manage & potentially resolve:
- Stress, anxiety, sleep & mood disorders
- Chronic health issues with an emotional root
- Acute illnesses
- Physical, emotional, & mental trauma
- Poor confidence, self-esteem, body acceptance
- and much more…
Our work together bring more balance (and therefore joyful ease) to your body, heart, mind, and spirit. But even more, it will help your relationships with family, friends, and your community. You’ll also deepen your connection to your higher self & spiritual source that guide it all.
What do I get with the healing packages?
- Weekly 1 hr phone calls or Zoom video sessions to create a strategy toward wellness aligned with your goals and individual Human Design
- Active healing in sessions with energy work, acupressure, emotional freedom technique, spiritual guidance, and more modalities…
- Support (email or in Teachable portal) in between sessions where I’ll continue to mentor you with your holistic health & life goals and keep you moving forward
- Assignments to help you with your priorities and remain focused on your growth