How does an Acupuncturist or Chinese Medicine Practitioner help people heal online? Traditional Chinese Medicine is complete holistic system of medicine that goes beyond acupuncture . Learn here, how I make strong connections with my clients and help them feel more empowered as they heal on all levels through my TCM Health Coaching.
This is Part 3 of our 4 part series, explaining the online wellness services I offer as Falcon Healing Arts.
Who Needs This Type Of Health Coaching?
TCM Health Coaching is appropriate for anyone who:
- Wants to prevent or to treat their health issues both naturally and holistically. “Holistically” means that we are addressing the body, heart, mind, and spirit in our sessions together. This is counter to the way many western medicine practitioners work, where the body is the main focus. To get to the root, oftentimes we need to address mental and emotional issues too.
- Would love to to work with me over a period of time. I do offer single sessions. However, we’re often needing a longer period of time to see complete results as we are digging down to the roots of imbalance.
- Want to do the work! Lifestyle changes are a necessary part of a holistic healing journey. We will be working together as a team, and you’ll need to implement the guidance I’m offering at home with your diet, self care, and other daily habits.
How I Work Online As A Chinese Medicine Practitioner
I’ve been a Licensed Acupuncturist since 2009, serving families on the San Francisco peninsula. Recently though, I have been focusing less on seeing clients in person and more on my online offerings. This is for a couple of reasons. Mainly, I homeschool my son and don’t want to be away so much. But also, I’ve found that this is the most effective way for me to work with people through the TCM model.
Now you may be wondering: How an acupuncturist can work with people remotely?
Let me clear up that confusion right away!
There are four other branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine besides acupuncture. Even though acupuncture is awesome and is the most popular modality, I would not say that it is the most powerful. They all have equal value and so we could still do quite a lot with these other four branches of the medicine.
Modalities Used In Our Sessions
This is food therapy using food as medicine. I teach people how to eat with the seasons, how to eat for their specific constitution, and advise about supplements that could fill in any nutritional gaps. We know that nutrition is one of the building blocks of health, so we often start here for most issues.
Herbology is similar to dietetics, but stronger and more targeted since where working with concentrated plant extracts. Once your diagnosis is clear, I may prescribe an herbal formula to bring your body back into balance.
Tuina massage & Acupressure
I can do these massage techniques on you remotely, of course. But I can very easily teach you self-massage protocols, especially with acupressure (focusing on specific points to help with your imbalances). I actually find that acupressure is more useful than acupuncture because not only are you in control of the frequency and the timing of when you do these treatments on yourself, but you’re also getting more education about the points. You learn why they are useful and experience their power at your own hands.
Before you read on, consider downloading my FREE Acupressure Guide that can help you manage your stress, relieve tension, and help you sleep better! You’ll love it…
Qigong Energy Healing
Qigong is the energetics behind all of these other branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Qi is the energy that animates everything around us, in our bodies, in nature, and it’s what connects us to each other. Qigong is harnessing this energy to either direct Qi inwardly on oneself or project it out on others. I could teach you qigong exercises that are for self-cultivation. So you would do these by yourself to build up your own Qi to keep it moving so you’re free of pain and stagnation in the body. This also builds up your sensitivity so that you feel Qi easier. You could also receive distance qigong energy healing from me.
Details Of TCM Health Coaching
These one hour sessions are held on Zoom. We could meet for just a few single sessions. What I typically recommend is a three or six month package, so you can commit to 12 or 24 weeks of these health sessions together. This gives us enough time to work in deep and to approach your health issues at different angles.
I love helping people resolve any health challenges, but have been most successful working with:
- chronic issues like asthma, allergies, gut health imbalances
- sleep regulation
- hormone imbalances and fertility
- mental emotional imbalances: stress relief; managing anxiety, panic attacks, depression
- Body acceptance and building up more self-love and respect
If this sounds like something you would love to explore with me you can sign up here for your first session! I would be happy to talk in a free 15-minute consultation if you have more questions before you commit.
If you have a friend or family member who could use this type of support please share this post with them.