When you think about strength training (or weight lifting), images of body builders or over-enthusiastic CrossFit athletes may come to…
One of the reasons I am so passionate about alternative medicine and whole food nutrition is the great amount of support and healing potential it offers to people with chronic disease. I've talked briefly about my wellness journey in previous posts and how I'm slowly regaining thyroid function after being diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis and hypothyroidism over a decade ago. The time feels right to share details of my story. Those of you dealing with hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Graves
Brandy Falcon L.Ac.
- June 2023 Energy Update & Divination Tarot Card Reading: Guiding You Out Of Confusion
- How To Improve Quality Of Life During Menopause And Your Crone Years
- Energy Update May 2023: Time To Seek Solitude And The Support Of Water
- Gaining True Confidence On The Path From Knowledge To Wisdom
- Deeper Reasons For Allergies: Exploring The Emotional And Energetic Roots
Use code FHAPD at checkout to get $100 off!