Are you interested in developing a home yoga practice but don't know where to start? Doing yoga at home does not mean you need to go it alone. Certainly you'll want to listen to your body and address it's immediate needs by choosing how to focus in your practice. Eventually, you might even be able to sequence the entire session by yourself. In the meantime, there are plenty of resources that will help you get started. These are the resources I turn to when I'm needing more guidance, inspiration,
In this article, I’m sharing the reasons why I chose doTERRA as my new business! I know many friends (and…
I learned from my teacher long ago, the importance of engaging in two brief periods of mindfulness with certain intentions.…
- Wonderful Air Element Spiritual Practices For Clarity And Inspiration
- Powerful Healing Earth Energy Rituals For A Magical Life
- Energy Update September 2022: Collective Breakthrough!
- How To Build Your Child’s Inner Strength And Resist Peer Pressure
- 5 Tips To Find Your Cool Again When Feeling Overwhelmed In Life
Learn More About Me
Get a Blog Just Like Mine!
Use code FHAPD at checkout to get $100 off!