Do you feel achy and stiff every morning too? Sometimes I wake up sore because of the way I slept.…
home yoga practice
Yin Yoga embraces the essence of Taoist philosophy: living in harmony with nature. It’s a calm, restorative, healing approach that…
Are you interested in developing a home yoga practice but don't know where to start? Doing yoga at home does not mean you need to go it alone. Certainly you'll want to listen to your body and address it's immediate needs by choosing how to focus in your practice. Eventually, you might even be able to sequence the entire session by yourself. In the meantime, there are plenty of resources that will help you get started. These are the resources I turn to when I'm needing more guidance, inspiration,
11 May 2018
Should You Develop A Home Yoga Practice?
There are so many options for yoga classes these days; in studios, gyms, schools, and even hotels. To be a…
18 January 2017
Improve Your Sleep With This Yoga Sequence
Hopefully you were able to try out some of the tips in our last post about getting in touch with…
17 January 2017
10 Reasons Why You Should Try Yin Yoga
Yin Yoga is one of the most powerful styles of yoga and has many benefits. I’d love to tell…
7 December 2016
Yogic Approach to Stress Relief
We all know that managing stress is one of the greatest challenges of our modern age. Attending Yoga classes is…
Brandy Falcon L.Ac.
- June 2023 Energy Update & Divination Tarot Card Reading: Guiding You Out Of Confusion
- How To Improve Quality Of Life During Menopause And Your Crone Years
- Energy Update May 2023: Time To Seek Solitude And The Support Of Water
- Gaining True Confidence On The Path From Knowledge To Wisdom
- Deeper Reasons For Allergies: Exploring The Emotional And Energetic Roots
Use code FHAPD at checkout to get $100 off!