Part 1 of 4 Let's Work Together To Heal with Falcon Healing Arts
If you’re interested in energy medicine and intrigued by the idea of doing it remotely, you’re going to love this article and the video below. I’m going to show you how I do distance energy healing, teach you how it works, and explain what you’ll experience and how you’ll benefit.
This is Part 1 of 4 in a series that I’m doing, highlighting the online offers I provide through Falcon Healing Arts. For the next 3 weeks, you can look forward to learning more about:
- Shamanic Healing & Spirit Communication
- Chinese Medicine Healing & Health Coaching
- Human Design
I hope you’re just excited as me to go deep!
My Background As An Energy Healer
Let me first give you a background on my experience with energy healing. I’ve been practicing Medical Qigong for over 15 years. It was an integral part of my Master’s Degree training in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Qigong is 1 of the 5 branches of TCM along with Acupuncture, Herbology, Dietetics, and Tuina Massage.
What I love about Qigong is that it’s the basis of TCM. This medicine is built on the Taoist concept that we are microcosms of nature and animated by a universal life force called Qi. Through the 5 branches of TCM, we keep an abundance of Qi (and Blood) in the body. We also regulate it’s movement so it’s always free-flowing. Stuck or dimished Qi causes pain, illness, and disease. Qigong means “life energy skill” and is the ability to move Qi in the body simply by posture, breath, and intention.
I have kept up with my self-cultivation practice of Qigong which has developed my sensitivity considerably. This is what makes me a skilled Acupuncturist. I’m directing life force where it’s needed, not just sticking needles in people. Over time I’ve learned how to sense energy through touch and sight with an in-person client. However, I’ve also honed in on the ability to sense Qi and project it to a client at a distance.
There’s no boundaries to energy. It is literally all around us and is fairly easy to harness, with practice. This is how distance energy healing is possible. Qigong can be projected at a distance (just like Reiki energy healing). I love this focus because it’s not only practical in a pandemic, but also opens me up to help people all over the world.
Benefits of Qigong and Energy Medicine
Everyone can benefit from Energy Medicine! It can help resolve the energetic roots of physical, mental, and emotional imbalances. This means it’s valuable as preventative medicine and also as a treatment for acute or chronic conditions. Here are just some of the many benefits.
Benefits of Qigong and Energy Healing:
- Deep relaxation
- Resolves stress and physical tension
- Regulates mood, sleep, digestion, and function of vital organs
- Supports stronger immune health
- Holistic detox as it clears negative or stuck energy from your system
- Develops mindfulness, stronger focus, and fine-tuned sensitivity
- Supports healing and repair (integrates with Western medicine)
- Spiritual growth and positive attitude about life
How I Do A Distance Energy Healing Session
When you schedule a session with me, I prefer to meet over video through Zoom. However we could also do it over the phone. Or, I can do it by myself at an appointed time while you rest remotely and report back to you.
Watch the video to see footage from a recent Full Moon Yoga class where we did an Energy Healing at the end.
Basically, we go through these steps:
- We talk about your issue, what you’d like me to focus on, and what you’re open to.
- You’ll lay down while I lead you through a breathing and relaxation practice.
- I’ll turn off my sound while you relax in silence, or listen to your own ambient music or binaural beats.
- I center myself and clear my own energy.
- Next, I welcome in my spirit guides as well as yours (if you’re open to this), then protect our bodies and spaces with healing energy.
- I clear your energy body with Qi and light, then use my hands to detect any imbalances in your system.
- After activating your energy centers, I clear, tonify and regulated your lungs, heart, spleen/stomach, liver, and kidneys. (This is specific to Medical Qigong.)
- Then I regulate the energy in the Governing and Conception meridians of the energy body.
- I meditate and open up to any messages that want to come through from our guides about you and your situation.
- I seal your body, heart, mind, and spirit with light and universal Qi.
- Then I disconnect our energies and clear myself again.
- We talk about your experience and answer any questions you have.
Want to Experience Energy Medicine?
You can find Qigong and Reiki practitioners in your area through a simple internet search if you’d like an in-person treatment. But again, you can experience a distance sessions from practitioners anywhere in the world!
If you have any blocks about how energy healing works, whether it’s real or not, I strongly recommend you read this article “Open Your Mind To Receive Energy Medicine” and watch the accompanying video.
I’d love to hear about your experience with distance energy healing! Drop a comment below to tell us about it! Well wishes to you…