Natural Health Products & Tools
Did you know that many products you find on the store shelf are not safe? Unfortunately, it’s true, which is why it’s important you visit the Environmental Working Group, which is an authority on environmental, home, & personal care product toxicity. I’ve done much of the homework for you though! Here are my favorite natural health products and tools that can support your lifestyle on every level. They are completely safe and I’ve found them to also be extremely effective!
Whole Food Supplements
Personal Care Products
Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Essential oils are the perfect natural health tool because they:
- Are easy for you to incorporate into your daily health habits to maintain wellness.
- Are fantastic at supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself!
- Offer many emotional benefits which also improve physical health.
- Have anti-viral & anti-bacterial properties and can clean your body AND your house (without adding to the modern problem of anti-biotic resistant superbugs or destroying gut health).
Best Ways to purchase dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils:
- Wholesale account – Pay $35 starter fee and get 25% off retail on a la carte purchases throughout the year.
- Wholesale starter kit – Waives the $35 membership fee and provides a great bulk discount on oils. This is the most cost effective way to buy oils and this natural toolkit prepares you for any health challenge. See kit options below…
- If you just want to try out 1 or 2 oils at retail price, visit my online shop here instead.
There are no minimum ordering obligations and you are not required to sell the product! Once you open a wholesale account, please contact me to I can provide you with a goodie bag of free stuff and connect you with resources to help you achieve your health goals with dōTERRA. I promise to support you as much as you need on your wellness journey!
Earseeds Home Kits
Did you know that you can remove pain and dysfunction throughout the body just by treating the ear?
The ancient Chinese mapped out a microcosm of the body on the ear and have used it for thousands of years to supplement acupuncture treatments. And just as acupressure can be a satisfactory replacement for acupuncture on the body map of points (when given enough time to stimulate each), acupressure on the ear can be performed instead. Vaccaria seeds and similarly shaped metal spheres on stickers are the most popular means of treatment.
Ear seeds are super easy to use and you don’t need to be an acupuncturist or Chinese Medicine practitioner to buy & use them! Here’s some of the most popular kits from EarSeeds.com, where I purchase the seeds for my practice. They come with ear maps, tweezers, and the seeds. Please be sure to shop through these links so I’m connected with your order and can support you if you need it! (if you veer off the initial page, you’ll no longer be connected to my referral #).