Imagine having a quick and pleasurable way to experience anxiety relief and better sleep without needing to resort to pharmaceutical…
Summer is the season we associate with fun, relaxation, and carefree living. Our days are less structured, so our kids…
As the weather begins to warm, cute fluffy animals are not the only forest inhabitants to awaken, but also the…
Summer is a favorite season for many people, but it comes with certain challenges. Longer stretches of powerful sunlight, warm-weather…
Photo credit: Amenclinics.comSummer Break is halfway over, and for some children on a year-round schedule, they're already back in school! As families anticipate the return, no doubt a myriad of emotions ranging from relief (for some parents) to excitement to anxiety are coming up. The latter may be especially true for kids with Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder.Sitting still and listening in a classroom is challenging for most kids and is just one of the many reasons why school is not
Brandy Falcon L.Ac.
- How To Rise Up And Embrace Your Divine Feminine Energy
- Energy Update September 2023 And Guided Meditation – Surrender To The Present Moment
- How To Adjust Your Mindset And Energy To Create More Harmony In The Home
- Safer And More Effective Alternatives To Melatonin For Deep Sleep
- Energy Update August 2023 And Guided Meditation – Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter!
Use code FHAPD at checkout to get $100 off!