Life is more fun and meaningful when you align your rhythms with nature. Plus, the seasons can teach you so…
Back to school time can be both exciting and stressful. But this year we have the added stress of Coronavirus,…
Halloween is a favorite holiday for many families. We love the parties, the spooky decorations, and parading around the neighborhood…
22 September 2017
Maybe you heard it from your grandmother, or maybe from a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, like me: you need…
18 August 2017
The beginning of the school year is a great time to assess your kid’s health in preparation for the challenges…
Photo credit: Amenclinics.comSummer Break is halfway over, and for some children on a year-round schedule, they're already back in school! As families anticipate the return, no doubt a myriad of emotions ranging from relief (for some parents) to excitement to anxiety are coming up. The latter may be especially true for kids with Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder.Sitting still and listening in a classroom is challenging for most kids and is just one of the many reasons why school is not
Brandy Falcon L.Ac.
- How To Stay Healthy In Winter According to Chinese Medicine
- How To Be Thankful and Accept Your Body As It Is
- Energy Update October 2023 And Guided Meditation – Be Selective About Expression To Retain Your Power
- How To Spiritually Mature And Activate Your Divine Masculine Energy
- How To Rise Up And Embrace Your Divine Feminine Energy
Use code FHAPD at checkout to get $100 off!